- About us
The Nairobi International Education Fair’s success is based on the long experience of the organizers, Express Communication Ltd, who have organized this and other regional fairs for the last 15 years.The Nairobi International Education Fair is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Science & Technology (MOHEST).
Kenya remains one of the most lucrative stops for international institutions seeking to recruit foreign based students. The most recent Africa outbound student mobility statistics indicate that Kenya is ranked the 2nd top sending country in the African continent after populous Nigeria and contributes approximately 5% of the total number of outbound students in Africa.
The highlights of The Nairobi International Education Fair will include:
- Face to face interaction between the students and Universities and Colleges.
- Networking opportunities.
- A platform to exhibit latest education related products and services.
- An opportunity to meet with foreign delegates.
- Objectives of the Fair
- Provide a forum for the Local, International Colleges and Universities to showcase available career and training opportunities locally and internationally.
- Create awareness on entry requirements for the Foundation, Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Post-graduate Programmes.
- Provide one-on-one opportunities for School Leavers, Students, Parents, Guardians, Career Guidance and Counselling Teachers and the General Public to sample available Career and Training opportunities in Kenya and Abroad and also learn about available scholarships, visas, accommodation facilities and living conditions.
- Provide a meeting point for the providers and consumers of Financial, Insurance, Technology and Equipment for the benefit of each other.
- Provide a forum for the launch and promotion of new products/services targeting Education Stakeholders.
- Recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Science & Technology (MOHEST).
- Who should attend?
- Local universities and colleges in Kenya
- International Colleges, universities, schools and their agents
- Education organizations and associations
- Foreign joint-venture Colleges or programs
- International education providers in East Africa
- Student support service providers (insurance, financial institutions & airlines)
- High school graduates and their parents/guardians seeking immediate enrollment
- Students preparing to study abroad in 2 – 3 years
- Fresh university graduates and postgraduates looking for higher education
- Career guidance and counseling teachers
- Booth Rental
Standard Booth, US$ 2,400 /booth
The Booth Rental for one stand covers: Booth set up, fascia board with name , desk and 2 visitors chairs, lighting, electricity sockets, free internet connection, drinking water, Daily cleaning and security, Free write-up in the Fair Catalogue