A Comprehensive A-Z Guide to Career Information in Kenya
FOR CAREER SEEKERS:
- An essential Guide for all young people seeking to make a Career Choice
- Gives a wide variety of Certificate, Diploma, Professional, Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate Career Courses offered at over 1,000 universities and colleges in Kenya.
- The Guide carries over 300 CAREERS where you learn about:
Satisfying and Demanding aspects of each career
Professional requirements of each career
Compulsory basic subjects required for each career
Recommended subjects for greater success in each career
Period and Level of training required for a successful career
Admissions requirements to each level of training (every institution will have its own minimum entry requirements).
Employment opportunities available for each career
Careers with good prospects for Private Practice or Self-employment.
Prospective Employer(s) for each career.
FOR CAREER PROVIDERS:
- The Print and Online versions will help you to drastically reduce the cost of marketing/selling your programmes.
- Online version enables you publicise not only your programmes but also all your college/university facilities at a fraction of the traditional media cost such as Newspapers, Television, Radio and Billboards.
- Online version gives you flexibility to change your publicity message as many times as possible at no cost.
- The two versions, the Print and Online, go directly to your current and future consumers in their Schools, Colleges,Universities and Homes.